Have you ever wanted to have a cassette tape of at least one vaporwave artist you like? Have you ever wanted to get the latest and coolest vaporwave that serves as a cornerstone of this genre. Well now’s your chance. Here’s the first ever “Comment & Win” contest.
Here’s the following tapes that you can choose if you win.
- TIME ~ 断片- 桜の下で
- Wrestling ☯ Wave – Limousine
- fraiserwave – chris†††
- ☒ – Æther Paradise Online
How do you enter. Well all you have to do is comment on the various posts around here. All you have to do is enter an email address, your name and a comment and that’s it.
Winners will be picked based on performance so comment the best that you can. You can leave your opinions, leave mini-reviews, leave sly witty comments, anything just as long as you perform your best. Remember, there is no favoritsm and no hoops you have to jump through, all you have to do is comment to be able to win your choice of one of these tapes.
Top 3 get their choice of any tape and so on and so on, last 3 will get the tapes left over. There can be only 12 winners, be one of them.
- No duplicate name/email entries, the one chosen must be the one you use.
- If you use the same address or a P.O. box that leads to the same address or we find out that you have won two tapes from us (when you were only supposed to be one) then we will disqualify you from any future contests.
- All contest participants must have valid email in order to participate. If your email is found invalid (aka it doesn’t exist) then the person below you will be able to choose and you will lose your option to choose.
- Do not spam. Performance does not mean spamming the same thing over and over again, you must have original content. Spam will disqualify you and you will be BANNED from commenting/voting/etc.
- If for whatever reason you get banned for instigating beef or causing a ruckus, you will be disqualified from any contest until such a time when you get unbanned.
- Not a rule but if you win the cassette, please do not try to sell it on discogs; it’s makes this site, the artist who made the album and the label who sold the tape look like a-holes.
Thank you and godspeed.